Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome to my Blog


Hi, My name is Mariah and this is my Blog!  I live in Sterling Heights, MI.  I am a 21 year old photographer, and an aspiring artist who lives a crazy life.  Stay tuned for my first post.  It will be about how I came close to losing my life last week.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to see me in my last shoot take a look at this video photographed by Pretty Muse Photography at www.prettymuse.com.

Here's the link: --->  http://animoto.com/play/JBMYPsCogJKDOaiL08D0Wg

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog. Looking forward to watching it grow! Lj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am glad you both made it out alive. Just another reason why defenseless girls should be armed and ready to kill the next 2x4 wielding goofball!

    Good Luck and Best Wishes...

    ReplyDelete